DJ Short Cocoa Kush Regular Cannabis Seeds
DJ Short’s Cocoa Kush is a hybrid cross between a female
Blueberry Sativa and the Original Blueberry male (a stretch-indica). The mother is from the exact same seed stock that produced the mother of the Blue Satellite; this mother being large with some variegation and lavender/blue hues especially on the undersides of dark leaves on an asymmetric plant often with no discernable main-stem and long side-branches reminiscent of the original Chocolate Thai both structurally and experientially). This Cocoa Kush quasi-hybrid grows medium-height with short nodes, large, dark-green foliage, thick-yet-sturdy hollow stems and tight-yet-elongated buds of swollen calyx/bract flowers completely coated in large, clear trichome of superior aromatics. Flower time is approx. 55- 60 days, with the more interesting oils developing in the very last week. DJ Short’s Cocoa Kush possesses a complex-yet-subtle palate of a nutty/licorice/chocolate/tobacco blend with a creamy/floral/fruity background. The experience of the finished product is of top-shelf quality; smooth, yet a bit more intense,
take-your-breath-away (almost overpowering) initial experience that mellows finally to a sleepy/dreamy finish. Upon final testing, a few individual plants from the Cocoa Kush provided an experience and structural aesthetic very similar to the Blue Velvet; i.e. dense, large calyx, lavender foxtail buds that produce a very exciting-yet-sedate experience. Approximately 15% of the plants from this line will sport variegated growth patterns. The other 85% will grow uniform plants with slight variation in height.
|Genetics||Blueberry Sativa x Blueberry Original|
|Yield||up to 700gm2|
|Medicinal||Sedate and sleepy|
|Flowering time||7- 9 weeks|